Rest your mind, with Cosmopolitan Suites!
In light of current world events, Cosmopolitan Suites wishes to inform guests that every precaution is taken to ensure a truly safe stay for an authentic Greek experience enjoyed in complete serenity and total peace of mind.
We closely monitors & follow the guidelines and recommendations which set forth by the Greek Government, EFET Hellenic Food Authority, World Health Organization and other relevant local authorities in the fight against Covid-19, as well as those established by the Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) and American Express The Hotel Collection (THC), of which Cosmopolitan Suites is a member.
As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as worry-free as possible.
Click below to read our Covid-plan approach.
For further assistance regarding your booking, our reservations and front desk department is at your full disposal and will be delighted to assist you via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your stay!
The Cosmopolitan Suites team
GENERAL PRACTICES & ENHANCED CLEANING POLICIES
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees.
Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health.
However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our property, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
Health & safety measures:
- We will be providing Personal Hygiene & Protection kits to all our guests, including masks, antiseptic gel, gloves and sanitizing wipes to use at their discretion.
- Sanitizing Stations will be existing at all public spaces of the hotel which also will be constantly disinfected by dedicated housekeepers who will be focusing on high touch surfaces.
- We are blessed in having outdoor areas, both personal and public which will be preferred also for the checking procedure.
Check-in and check-out hours have been adjusted (check out until 11.00 am and check-in from 3.00 pm) so that overcrowding will be avoided and to ensure that the rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and ventilated between each guest.
- All rooms and Suites as well public spaces will be cleaned and disinfected daily with the use of Hospital Grade Disinfectants, sanitation equipment and ozone machines for indoor spaces.
- Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by the guidelines.
- A doctor will be available 24/7 for our guests and employees, to cope with any medical emergency.
- The water at our infinity swimming pool would be regularly checked according to the protocols, but there is a certain number of people that can swim at the same time; our staff will be there to assist with relative questions.
- It will be absolutely safe to enjoy your swim in our infirmity pool or your private Jacuzzi.
- Sun Loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests
GENERAL PRACTICES – PROTOCOLS FOOD & BEVERAGE
- We are establishing strict sanitization protocols for the disinfection of chairs and tables between guest sittings at our restaurant.
- Breakfast will be served in your Suite, so that you can enjoy it in the privacy of your balcony or room without additional charge.
- If you would rather enjoy your breakfast at the hotel restaurant, we will be pleased to offer you an à la carte menu with fresh and fantastic choices where you will have the opportunity to savor a customized and safe breakfast meal.
- We are engaging trustworthy and health certified local suppliers. Furthermore, we disinfect each product before storing or using it.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please contact the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
- All dining venues and kitchen area are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.